1. Sheep Wool has an incredible natural UV PROTECTION built right in. It is not yet achieved by Man Made Fabrics.
2. Wool is composed of same protein that makes up the outer protective layer of your skin. Wool works in total HARMONY with your body's own protection mechanisms.
3. Wool is also naturally NON-ALLERGENIC. Allergic reactions to wool are either due to lanolin, or the many toxic chemicals that go into the treatment, and finishing of conventional wool garments.
4. Wool can be extended to up to 70% of its natural length and when the tension is released, it returns to its natural length. Very Elastic !!!
5. Wool is wrinkle resistant, fire resistant, sound proof and has many other properties that makes it best for Winters.
6. Wool is not only REUSABLE but also BIODEGRADABLE.
7. Wool is naturally mildew and mold resistant because it is a natural moisture repellent.
8. Sheep wool has other uses, such as in the building of houses.
9. Lanolin comes from wool. Most lanolin used by humans comes from domestic sheep. Chemically akin to wax, it can be used as a skin ointment or waterproofing wax, and is sometimes used in products such as lip balm and shoe polish.
10. Wool is still able to keep you warm even when it gets damp.